– The new Land Drilling NVQ: Everything you need to know – In the first entry into this month’s issue of theGeotechnica, we take a look at the new Land Drilling NVQ that has recently been developed, including a new Level 3 qualification.
– A guide to UXO Good Practice – Writing for theGeotechnica this month are UXO experts, Dynasafe BACTEC. Business Development Manager Philip Norville offers this month’s readers an in-depth guide to good practice with regards to unexploded ordnance.
– Geotechnica 2017: Full Event Programme Preview – With only 2 weeks remaining until the UK’s largest geotechnical conference and exhibition, we have an exclusive first-look at this year’s full Event Programme including the full exhibitor listings and conference line-up.
To view this month’s issue of theGeotechnica as a Flipbook, click here…
To view this month’s issue of theGeotechnica as a PDF, click here…
– The Future of the UK Motorway Network – A review of the future Highways Agency programme and their plans moving forward.
– Asbestos in Soil – Advice on the control of asbestos that can be found in many brownfield site’s soils.
– Sonic Drilling on the Isle of Wight – A look at a new Sonic Rig on the Isle of Wight and it’s benefits.
– How Healthy is your Business? – Guidance on what employers need to provide regarding occupational health and safety.
– The Future is NVQ – Advice on funding for candidates and a look at the spectrum of NVQ qualifications available.
– Does your laboratory pass the data entry chalenge? – An examination of the benefits of effcient data entry for laboratories.
– LiDAR Scanning for Geotechnical Analyses – A look at the use of LiDAR and it’s effectiveness in providing survey data.
To view this issue, click here….