CONE PENETRATION TESTING IN GEOTECHNICAL PRACTICE
Seminar Dates: 24th & 25th November 2015
Location: Brunel University, London
An essential comprehensive training course and refresher for geotechnical and geo-environmental practitioners involved in Cone Penetration Testing for Onshore and Offshore Geotechnics. The course is devoted to raising awareness of current test procedures, advances, data derived from the tests and the importance of quality control.
What delegates will learn:
- Have an understanding of the importance of using CPT specialists
- Advantages and limitations of CPT tools and techniques
- Have an understanding of how CPT data can be used for soil interpretation
- Have an understanding of how CPT data can be used for design
- Have an appreciation of recognising suspect/erroneous data
Who should attend?
Onshore and offshore specifiers, procurers and users of Cone Penetration Testing. Geotechnical Engineers, Engineering Geologists, Consulting Engineers, Civil Engineers, Designers, Developers and Clients involved in onshore and offshore ground investigations.
For full seminar details, please visit:
For details of other available training courses and seminars, please visit our website: