– Seismic Cone Penetration Testing to improve rail investigations – Writing for theGeotechnica this month is Chris Dimelow, projects manager for Lankelma. In this article Chris talks about how improved seismic cone penetration testing will bring benefits to rail site investigations.
– Keeping on the right side of Health and Safety Law – CDM 2015 – Industry Health and Safety Forum Report – Writing for theGeotechnica this month is Julian Lovell, Managing Director at the Equipe Group. This month Julian continues to discuss Health and Safety Law, with a focus on CDM 2015 following a Health and Safety Seminar held by Equipe in March 2015.
– Geotechnica 2011 – A Retrospective – Writing for theGeotechnica this month is Calum Spires of the Equipe Group. This month is the third in a series of articles from Calum that will take a look back at previous Geotechnica events in the build-up to this year’s event in July. This month Calum takes a look back at Geotechnica 2011.
– The analysis of Ammonia and Ammonium in waters and soils – Writing for theGeotechnica this month is Hazel Davidson of Derwentside Environmental Testing Services. In this excellently informative article, Hazel discusses the methods of analysis of ammonia and ammonium in waters and soils.
– The continued rise of sustainable geo-engineering In this month’s article for theGeotechnica, geotechnical and civil engineering specialists Maccaferri provide a look at construction sustainability, where the principles of reclamation and recycling of site won materials have been raised significantly.