– Borehole Surveying – A look at deviating boreholes and what technology is now available to prevent this.
– EC7 – An update on attachment progress – An insight into upcoming updates concerning EC7, and what you can have your say on.
– What is NEC? – The first in a series of articles explaining the NEC form of contract, and how it could be beneficial to you.
– Drilling Fluid Recycling – Improving Productivity – The third in a series on the use of drilling fluids.
– Ready for an uncertain forecast? – Tom Phillips gives his advice on the necessary safety measure when working in cold climates.
– Predictions for 2012 – Site Investigation – Roger Chandler makes his technology predictions for the upcoming year