– KeyLogbook v2: Welcoming Engineers to the 21st Century – Version 2 of the software has many improvements and developments from the original release, in this month’s issue of theGeotechnica KeyLogbook’s product innovator, and Operations Director at the Equipe Group, Keith Spires explains how the new release of KeyLogbook has developed.
– Terrafirma Project: Terrain Motion Detection Services – Writing for theGeotechnica this month is Professor David Norbury of David Norbury Limited and the European Federation of Geologists. Here he discusses terrain motion detection services.
– Priority Substances: An Update on Recent Changes – Writing for theGeotechnica this month is highly valued and regular contributor Hazel Davidson of Derwentside Environmental Testing Services. This month, Hazel gives readers an update on priority substances and pollutants, and what has recently changed.
– Geotechnica ME 2013: Managing Geotechnical Risk – Writing for theGeotechnica once more is Managing Director of the Equipe Group, Julian Lovell. This month Julian proves readers with details of Geotechnica ME 2013, as well as outlining exactly what geotechnical challenges face Qatar and other Gulf States as the region continues to expand.
– Feature: LANDPAC’s Zone Load Test – In this month’s issue of theGeotechnica, we have a spotlight feature on LANDPAC’s Zone Load Test, detailing exactly what the test involves and what the test can produce in the way of retrievable data.