– The Self-Boring Pressuremeter: Part 2 – Part Two of the overview of the presentations given by Clive Dalton and Robert Whittle of Cambridge Insitu on the Self-Boring Pressuremeter, delivered on an Equipe Training Technical Seminar in February 2013.
– The First of Many – An article outlining the success of Equipe Training’s first round of Pagani Penetrometer training on behalf of Pagani and their UK trading partner Rockbit uk Ltd.
– The UK Specification for Ground Investigation – Second Edition Explained – Part 2 – Writing for theGeotechnica once again are the experts at the Equipe Group – notably Managing Director Julian Lovell This month sees the second in a series of articles that will look at the background to and principle changes made within the revision and final publication of the UK Specification for Ground Investigation – Second Edition.
– Contaminant of the Month: Cadmium – Writing for theGeotechnica once more is Geraint Williams of Alcontrol Laboratories. This month, Geraint discusses the properties, uses, toxicity and analysis of cadmium.
– Geotechnical Laboratory’s Guide to AGS Data: Part 1 – Dr Roger Chandler, Managing Director of Keynetix and member of the AGS Data Management committee talks to theGeotechnica once again. This month, Roger delivers a guide to AGS Data for geotechnical laboratories.