– Ready To Dig Deep? – Tom Phillips of RPA Safety Services reveals new HSE regulations that may have serious repercussions for your company.
– Collaboration: The key to creating solid foundations for future growth – The Equipe Group and Gulf Laboratories examine the current boom in the geotechnical market in Qatar, and how collaboration between companies in the UK and the Gulf Region may be the key to the works success.
– Eurocode – The Latest Developments – Dr John Powell and Professor David Norbury explain the latest developments for Eurocode 7.
– Geotechnica 2013 – Press Release – A press release regarding a change of venue for the UK’s Largest Geotechnical Trade Show and Exhibition – Geotechnica.
– Can We Rely On Insitu Density? – Peter Reading of the Equipe Group examines methods of measuring insitu density and the new technologies available to you.
– The Benefits of Speciated Mercury Analysis in Soils – Writing on behalf of DETS, Hazel Davidson discusses the benefits of speciated mercury analysis in soils.