– Why is BIM so important? Dr Roger Chandler of Keynetix explains why Building Information Modelling (BIM) is so important to the Geotechnical Engineer.
– Rockbit UK introduce Pagani to the UK: Rockbit UK and Equipe Training unveil their new collaboration that will see Pagani CPTu rigs rolled out into the UK market. Whilst Rockbit are the agent, Equipe will provide the training needed to operate the rigs.
– Working in Explosive Atmospheres: Another of our regular and valued contributors Tom Phillips of RPA Safety Services examines the dangers of working in and around explosive atmospheres.
– The Geotechnical Academy: September sees the relaunch of a joint venture between Geotechnical Engineering and Equipe Training – The Geotechnical Academy. This article outlines the plans for the Academy, and how you can get involved.
– The Changes in Planning and Revision of Statutory Guidance: Another insightful article from Geraint Williams from Alcontrol Laboratories about changes and revisions to planning and statutory guidance.
– Drilling Fluids for Improved Productivity: Article 5 in the series on Drilling Fluids from Clear Solutions’ James Mansell.