– Continuous monitoring of mining induced strain in a road pavement – A case study using Fibre Bragg Grating sensors.
– Lankelma delivering CPT Services in Christchurch, New Zealand – A press release detailing Lankelma’s latest exploits in NZ.
– The future of contaminated land analysis – A look at possible future developments in the analysis of contaminated land.
– Drilling specialists – can you walk the walk? – Are we about to lose the majority of our most skilled workforce?
– OHSAS18001 – look closely, it may not be all it seems – Tom Phillips discusses the rise in false accreditation of OHSAS18001.
– Effective Stress – Part Two: Specifying, Testing and Deciphering – A look at practical considerations when specifying and performing effective stress testing.