– Use of Instrumentation to assess serviceability and stability of slopes and embankments.
– An introduction to Eurocode and an update on it’s implementation.
– The dangers of underground asbestos and soil analysis techniques.
– Rotary rig guarding in Layman’s Terms and Energy Measurements: the benefits of an efficient hammer.
– Underground Services Avoidance: The importance of adequate and suitable training.
– Creating sustainable training for the future: Is training the key to growth?
– KeyLogbook: Borehole logging the smart way.